Welcome to the Mississippi Legislative Budget Office website. The Legislative Budget Office (LBO) assists the Joint Legislative Budget Committee (JLBC) in the development of the Legislative Budget Recommendation (LBR) and throughout the annual State budget cycle, as well as provides computer and technical support in the State Capitol.
The Fall 2019 Joint Legislative Budget Committee meeting schedule is as follows:
⚬ Agency Budget Hearings - Friday, September 13, 2019, 8:30-11:30 a.m., 1:30-4:30 p.m.
⚬ Review of LBO Budget Recommendations (LBR), and Adoption of the FY 2020
Revenue Estimate - Friday, November 22, 2019, 8:30-11:30 a.m.
⚬ Adoption of Final LBR - Wednesday, December 11, 2019, 10:00 a.m.
All meetings are held in the Joint Legislative Budget Committee Hearing Room, 139 Woolfolk Building
- For information related to Fiscal Year 2021 Agency Budget Requests see our Budget Request System page.
- The FY 2020 Legislative Appropriations Bulletin PDF can be viewed from our Publications page.
- The 2019 Legislative Session Budget Summary PDF can be viewed from our Publications page.
- The JLBC's FY 2020 Legislative Budget Recommendation Report ("Budget Book") PDF can be viewed from our Publications page.
- The FY 2020 Legislative Budget Recommendation ("Memorandum") PDF for the 2019 Legislative Session can be viewed from our Publications page.
- View submitted State Agency Budget Requests for FY 2020. (FY 2018 State Agency Sources of Revenue reports are viewable with FY 2020 Budget Requests).